The truth is once you hit your mid-twenties, the aging process begins. So, it is important to take measures to take care of your skin even in your twenties, as your older you will thank you for this decision. The best route to natural beauty and healthy skin is to take care of what you have. Sounds simple, doesn’t it?.
Here are some of our favourite beauty tips for keeping your skin fresh and healthy:
- Stay hydrated, drink water! That does not mean soda, caffeine, or any other type of liquid, even if it is low cal. Soda (even diet soda) has a high concentration of sodium. Sodium causes fluid retention. You need water to hydrate and help eliminate toxins. Make sure you are drinking at least 8 glasses a day!
- Protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. We all love the sun. We love being in it. UV rays causes your skin to age faster than it should, contributing to unsightly wrinkles, and it can also cause skin cancer. If you must play in the sun, make certain you are using an adequate sunscreen.
- Keep your skin clean. Wash your face twice daily with a mild cleanser and we recommend double cleansing in the evening if you wear make-up regularly. The first step of the cleanse with oil or balm dissolves make-up and build up, and the second step provides gentle cleanse.
- Eat healthily. Knowing how and what to eat, can make a huge difference in how you feel. Improper eating habits can cause weight gain, illness and lethargy. It also doesn’t help your skin.
- Don't worry, be happy. A happy outlook appears to trigger the release of endorphins. Endorphins relax the cardiovascular system and provides protective effect on our cells. Outer beauty and inner joy go hand in hand.
These five beauty tips may require an extra bit of effort, it’s important to realise that you will reap the benefits for years to come.
Informative writing, i personally always try to take care of my skin